Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone and broadband bundles

Options
  • 18-08-2015 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi my Mother is 80 and is currently an Eircom customer. Her recent bill was over 120 euro. Shes not on a package at the moment so Id like to change her too one. She has the old broadband as shes not in an efibre area. Id like a package with anytime calls and broad band but the website is all advertising efibre. Can you give me some prices of packages available to her?? Thks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

1997 wrote: »
    Hi my Mother is 80 and is currently an Eircom customer. Her recent bill was over 120 euro. Shes not on a package at the moment so Id like to change her too one. She has the old broadband as shes not in an efibre area. Id like a package with anytime calls and broad band but the website is all advertising efibre. Can you give me some prices of packages available to her?? Thks
    Hi 1997

The best advice I can offer is to contact the Loyalty & cancellations team on free phone 1901 where an agent will be able to offer a number of options not advertised online (online packages are usually only for new customers). It would be best to call while you are in the company of your mother so she can verify you have permission to speak on her behalf.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭1997

Hi 1997

The best advice I can offer is to contact the Loyalty & cancellations team on free phone 1901 where an agent will be able to offer a number of options not advertised online (online packages are usually only for new customers). It would be best to call while you are in the company of your mother so she can verify you have permission to speak on her behalf.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks,I thought there might be packages available for her,Il switch to Vodafone so,their doing phone and broadband for 35 if you sign up online,thks anyway..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi 1997

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks,I thought there might be packages available for her,Il switch to Vodafone so,their doing phone and broadband for 35 if you sign up online,thks anyway..
    Hi 1997

Did you contact the loyalty team? They would indeed have packages for her too - the only difference is that they're not available online.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement