Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good mens hairdresser Kilkenny City

Options
  • 18-08-2015 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi there guys i am just wondering who is good in kilkenny for then a mens haircut in kilkenny city.

Basically its not your standard haircut it needs someone who can do a lot more then use a razor EG someone who can use a sissers.

Thanks anyway

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Conor from the Cutting Room across from Bridies. Appointment only i believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Shiela in Snips on Evans Lane off high St across from the market cross sc is tops and reasonable too. I never get a fella to cut my hair anymore, it's always rubbish in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

kikel wrote: »
    Conor from the Cutting Room across from Bridies. Appointment only i believe.

Would second that

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Virtual

There are some good turkish barbers next to Dunnes. When coming down the Butter Slip, they'll be on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Marble city barbers or Mr. Snips on high street

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

toe_knee wrote: »
    Marble city barbers or Mr. Snips on high street

Mr. Snips are ridiculously expensive. As a baldy Im only in the market for a zero all over, they charged me 15 euro for the privilege...More fool me.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

The price is 15 if you have hair too. I think it's a good price to pay for a GOOD hair cut. Marble City Barbers charges 14.

They should charge less if it's just a grade whatever all over

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Callanutd

+1 Marble City, going there years. Mark and the guys are all great.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

the turks. only ones i go to now

• Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭road_high

I could Defo give you a couple to avoid...these people couldn't use a jasus scissors but yet call themselves "barbers".

• Advertisement
Advertisement