Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap sauna/steam room without membership?

Options
  • 18-08-2015 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,
    would someone know some place with a steam room/ sauna and maybe also a swimming pool i could use for cheap (<10Euro for one time) and also without becoming a member in a gym? I only want to go maybe once or twice a month, and dont wanna sign a contract for it. I asked in different gyms, they all seem to make membership obligatory though. I'm living at Mardyke, so close to that would be preferable. (I asked in the Mardyke Arena already, they want you to become member also). I'm a student soon also, if there would be a possibility. Any ideas? Cheers! :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

Bishopstown Leisureworld.
    Probably their centre in Churchfield too. Off-peak admissions charges available.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭dibkins

Bishopstown Leisureworld.
    Probably their centre in Churchfield too. Off-peak admissions charges available.

It is €7.20 i think for a visit. They got me to sign up for a casual membership or something once i started going a bit, but it didn't cost me anything. Probs just wanted me details!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

Birdflu wrote: »
    I'm a student soon also, if there would be a possibility. Any ideas?
    If you are a student soon (assuming UCC) then I think you are automatically a member of the maradyke. Unless that has changed recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Knasher is right - if you are a UCC student then you have free membership for the Mardyke.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭bigbrotherfan

If you are not planning on going to UCC I would go with either of the Leisureworlds. They are the only places I know of with casual admission as opposed to membership being obligatory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Birdflu

Hi, thank you... I'm not in Ucc, but CSM, so i think Mardyke wont take me unfortunately... it would be really close though, dammit ;-) Bishops town for 7,20 sounds good, gonna try that. :-)

Advertisement