Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

selling xbox 360

• 18-08-2015 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi lads,

I'm planning on upgrading to an xbox one. Good idea? Anyway I have a 360 with about 10 games. I think I'll sell it. Do you know any shop that may accept it as a trade in? If not, what's the best website to sell it on? It was manufactured in October 2010, but it still works very well. How much could I get for it would you say?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thebiglad

CEX do trade in and advertise their prices on their website.

Better price trade in that sale.

https://ie.webuy.com/

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,378 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

shane lad wrote: »
    Hi lads,

I'm planning on upgrading to an xbox one. Good idea? Anyway I have a 360 with about 10 games. I think I'll sell it. Do you know any shop that may accept it as a trade in? If not, what's the best website to sell it on? It was manufactured in October 2010, but it still works very well. How much could I get for it would you say?

Cheers

You can sell it on adverts.ie.

If you want to trade it in Gamestop or CeX (https://ie.webuy.com/) will probably take it off your hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 shane lad

I'd have to reset the xbox if I was to sell it. Would I still be able to sign in with the same account on xbox one? In other words, would I have the same gamer tag and account?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,378 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

shane lad wrote: »
    I'd have to reset the xbox if I was to sell it. Would I still be able to sign in with the same account on xbox one? In other words, would I have the same gamer tag and account?

You will yeah, your gamertag isn't tied to a single console, you can log in on any xbox with it.

Advertisement