Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Digital media (ITB) v Digital Media (NUIM)

Options
  • 18-08-2015 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,
    Long time reader, first time poster here. The CAO offers are out and I've been offered a place in IT Blanchardstown (Level 7) doing the Creative Digital Media course. I have also been offered a place in the BA Digital Media (Level 8) course in Maynooth.

I am interested in entering a career based on graphic design, social media and video production. Can anybody help me with what course may suit me better?

Initial impressions are that NUIM is a better college with better campus and student life. I've heard that there is a lot of computer science involved with the NUIM course which I don't think is up my alley. Any help/advice or tips will be more than welcome.

Regards,
    Dave

Advertisement