Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magaluf holidays?

Options
  • 18-08-2015 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi everyone, my friends and I are thinking of going to magaluf next year for a girly holiday after college. We are thinking of going for 7 nights in sometime in July. But a lot of travel sites online won't bring up anything for 2016 yet, I was wondering if anyone has gone before and knows the average price of an all inclusive ect, where is the best place to party? Any thing we need to know and the best and cheapest travel agents etc.

(Probably not the right group to post this in but I can't find any travel group or anything to click, but leaving cert may have had students this year go to magaluf this year that can help)

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Moved from Leaving Cert. forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

Theres no other place to stay but in the Sotavento aprtments/hotel.

This place is great for young people.It has daily pool parties which are free for hotel guests.Good cheap booze and food.

Right in the heart of everything too.They do an all inclusive which is great value and also have a supermarket/off license attached to it which has very cheap booze and general snackfood.

All in all a great spot.You will have a ball here.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Emily97

Thanks very much, sounds fun we will look into it!

Advertisement