Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanical Engineering: Queens or NUIG

Options
  • 18-08-2015 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have received offers from both Queens and NUIG for mechanical engineering but I am not sure where's best to go. Anyone got any advice for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Anyone I've ever met who went to Queens was a lecturer, take from that what you will, I guess the standard of education must be high, not sure about hands on stuff!

It is a university too which gives you added employability from a high level POV.
    I went to an IT where Mech Eng was supposed to be best in the country, when I mention it to my colleagues in a Dutch company (even the irish ones) they haven't a clue it exists, just something to be aware of if you plan on moving around after the course.

Advertisement