Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double charged

Options
  • 18-08-2015 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Just looked at my online banking and 4 transactions I made yesterday have been doubĺe charged. Any one else had similar? 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭theLuggage

Often see this. Not sure why but usually they disappear back to appearing once and I'm not actually being charged twice. Check it tomorrow and see if it's resolved. If not I'd ring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

Thanks. Will see how it looks tomorrow. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Just looked at my online banking and 4 transactions I made yesterday have been doubĺe charged. Any one else had similar? 
    Hi makeandcreate,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If you are logged onto 365 Online, late in the evening when the system is updating account transactions, it can appear that transactions have been duplicated and the balances will sometimes not seem to be correct.  As the file is run after close of business, you may see transactions and credits out of order or duplicated, however your final balance will always be correct. Therefore if there is a duplicated credit or debit displaying it will not be reflected in the final balance. This will then rectify when the system has finished updating.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement