Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you transfer to Trinity's BBS degree in third year?

• 18-08-2015 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi I have I've recently been offered to do commerce in NUIG but its not exactly where i want to go so I'm hoping to transfer to either Trinity or UCD but preferably Trinity. My first choice was BESS but I fell about 50 points short although i'm hoping to go up in points by a few come rechecks. I've seen on the trinity site that your able to transfer to 'Economic and Social studies' only but there's no link available stating a transfer to its BBS program in 3rd year on its website. I would be willing to transfer to ESS because I have an interest in Economics and Sociology but I'd ideally like to do Business. I'd transfer into 2nd year next year but it states that you must have the entry requirements for the current class to get in which I don't have.
    But there's nothing on their website saying the same for access during 3rd year as I think they take your college transcripts more into account. I think I might have a go at moving to Pure Economics in UCD in 3rd year because the points were lower and I think a better chance of getting in there but I'm wondering if a transfer to trinity would be worth a chance.

Advertisement