Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

our little secret hair extensions

Options
  • 18-08-2015 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Stay away from these! My sister did a hair extension course with these in July and I was her model for the day. My sister paid €299 to do the course and I had to pay €99 on the day for the hair. Only for me mailing our little secret on Facebook a couple of days beforehand and ringing her mobile (with no answer)and texting her (with no answer) and for her to only ask me then to send her a pic of my hair so she could match up, she wouldn't of known what colour or length my hair was! And seeing as we were doing the class in a hotel meeting room, she was hardly going to bring every piece of hair extensions she owned to match up with me! No communication.
    I wanted balayage done, which to me and everyone else I know, this is where your hair almost looks dip dyed or that your roots are down to your ears (its a popular look). When I seen the extensions they weren't balayage, she got my sister to do 2 layers of brown hair extensions and the rest of the layers in dark blonde/v light brown extensions, I think this is technically what balayage is, just streaks of a different colour dye randomly placed in your hair by a hairdresser, and technically what I wanted was ombre, but everybody I know and their cats know, balayage, in Ireland, to be that dip dyed look. This isn't what I wanted but didn't say anything because my sister was learning and I was there to be her model.
    It was nice on the day and the extensions were lovely and soft. We were told they were good quality European human hair. Well I think this was a lie! If they were human hair they were the worst quality. A couple of days after getting them in and washing them they starting turning really dry and the micro rings are meant to be less damaging to your own hair, these were pulling out loads of my hair. My own hair wasn't blending with them either, you could notice them a mile off they were fake and I was so embarrassed and my boyfriend kept commenting how bad they were. They went from bad to worse, no matter how much conditioner or treatment I'm putting in the extensions, they're literally like hay, or those troll dolls hair, stiff and extremely dry. I'm getting them out tomorrow after only having them a month and I can't wait.
    My sister emailed Melissa telling her how disappointed we were in the hair about 2 weeks after I got them in, asking her which hair they were so my sister could steer clear of them because they were so bad and she never replied. I've mailed her twice on Facebook and she read them both nearly as soon as I sent them and no reply either. STEER CLEAR!!!!!!! I'm thinking of sending the extensions to Bear Grylls to use as tinder when he goes on his expeditions because that's what they resemble.
    Lying about the hair quality and no communication and bad customer service! Shambles of a company!
    Top quality reusable human hair me (nano) ring!! Pfft

Advertisement