Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new vodafone contract

• 18-08-2015 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I've just signed up for a new contract with vodafone, i phone six 24 month 55euro per month, unlimited calls. i was told that contract is from 22nd of month. phone is due to arrive tomorrow. if i have a couple of half hour chats before 22nd whats the cost. Is it included in first 55e. does anyone have experience of this i don't want a scary excess on my bill. unfortunately salesperson said i can't ring him back. perhaps someone from vodafone would confirm if I'm good to go tomorrow.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Ellie11 wrote: »
    I've just signed up for a new contract with vodafone, i phone six 24 month 55euro per month, unlimited calls. i was told that contract is from 22nd of month. phone is due to arrive tomorrow. if i have a couple of half hour chats before 22nd whats the cost. Is it included in first 55e. does anyone have experience of this i don't want a scary excess on my bill. unfortunately salesperson said i can't ring him back. perhaps someone from vodafone would confirm if I'm good to go tomorrow.

Probably could if you were on the Vodafone forum here: Vodafone

This the Apple devices forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Ouch. Getting an iPhone 6 on contract a month before the new phones will probably be released. Poor call.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Ellie11

thanks. very reassuring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Ouch. Getting an iPhone 6 on contract a month before the new phones will probably be released. Poor call.

If you have nothing positive to say best keep that tripe for your mates, who no doubt, probably think you're hilarious down the pub, here you just come across as a nob.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Ellie11 wrote: »
    thanks. very reassuring

Any calls before your contact will be charged at out of contract rates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

naasrd wrote: »
    If you have nothing positive to say best keep that tripe for your mates, who no doubt, probably think you're hilarious down the pub, here you just come across as a nob.

Let's be civil. It's hardly "tripe". The word is 'knob', incidentally.

Advertisement