Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEAR ORIENTATION IN NUI GALWAY

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 A.B123

looking forward to it now :) ill see yee there :P

Irish lad are u on twitter? Be handy knowing someone at the orientation in my group before hand :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,956 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Start looking asap just in case, finding accom can be very difficult. Best resource is http://classifieds.advertiser.ie/property/to-let/ . You should check out areas like Newcastle,Rahoon,Shantalla, Dangan as they're walking distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭irishlad12345

A.B123 wrote: »
    Irish lad are u on twitter? Be handy knowing someone at the orientation in my group before hand :)

Im not on twitter (could never figure it out haha) but if you want to add me on facebook ill pm you my name :P

Im not on twitter (could never figure it out haha) but if you want to add me on facebook ill pm you my name :P

Yeah pm me lad

yikes wrote: »
    nope on the corrib waiting list so hpefully i will get a room there and if not im ****ed and yerself?

Yeah I got a house sorted, if u don't get campus give me a pm on this and I'll see if can fit u in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 yikes

A.B123 wrote: »
    Yeah I got a house sorted, if u don't get campus give me a pm on this and I'll see if can fit u in?
    got a twin room in dunaras.not ideal but its somewhere to sleep anyway

got a bed in a hostel not ideal but the rents cheap enough so im not complaining :P

yikes wrote: »
    got a twin room in dunaras.not ideal but its somewhere to sleep anyway

I'm only up the road from dunaras

theres going to be a lot of walking involved as i heard its far from town and the bus is only to nuig but still i hope its not too bad

What other art subjects you doing yikes :P

• Advertisement

What other art subjects you doing yikes :P

english,history and socpol.you?

goin to do soc@pol aswell :D and Spanish and economics really looking forward to it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4 shaneos44

anyone going up tomorrow that knows absolutely no one? LOL

yeah :P think most people there will know no one haha should be good though :P

yeah :P think most people there will know no one haha should be good though :P

I hope so.. i do be pure shy meeting new people 💔

you'll be grand every one is on the same boat haha do you want to add me on facebook so we will know each other 2moro?

you'll be grand every one is on the same boat haha do you want to add me on facebook so we will know each other 2moro?
    Ya sure go on 😠pm me there lol

Advertisement