Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Module Registration Start Time

Options
  • 19-08-2015 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭

I'll be starting in UCD in September and was looking at this:
    http://www.ucd.ie/students/keydates.htm

On the 26th of August, do I have to register between 08:00 and 13:00 or is it just from any time between those?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭nerd95

I think that is when you have to book your start time. This basically means that you have to book a time for you to do your registration because if all first years register to their modules at the same time the system may crash. To book your start time you will login to your SISweb account anytime between 8am and 1pm on the 26th of August (although the earlier the better as you will get better choice of electives). On the home page you will see an option called "Book a start time" and you click that. It will then give you a time and date (which will also be sent to your ucdconnect email account) and that given time is when you can start registering your modules. So, for example, if your start time that you are allocated is 11am on the 27th of August then you may begin online registration anytime from 11am on the 27th onwards- everyone gets different times. Hope this makes sense!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭cathalio11

Thanks for that.

I am able to log into my SIS account no problems with my CAO Number and DOB Password.
    But every time I don't seem to be able to log into UCD Connect. Is this just a matter of not being assigned an e-mail yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭AlfaJack

cathalio11 wrote: »
    Thanks for that.

I am able to log into my SIS account no problems with my CAO Number and DOB Password.
    But every time I don't seem to be able to log into UCD Connect. Is this just a matter of not being assigned an e-mail yet?

I rang UCD last night and they said we won't be able to log onto until some time today because they have to set up all the accounts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 AlannahMaria

AlfaJack wrote: »
    I rang UCD last night and they said we won't be able to log onto until some time today because they have to set up all the accounts :)

Did you get to log into your ucd connect email? I still can't log in

Did you get to log into your ucd connect email? I still can't log in

nope I rang again today and they said that only half the people are registered so I guess we'll have to wait for tomorrow :P

• Advertisement

nope I rang again today and they said that only half the people are registered so I guess we'll have to wait for tomorrow :P

When you go into your profile on sisweb does your ucd connect username come up under connect username as mine doesn't :/

When you go into your profile on sisweb does your ucd connect username come up under connect username as mine doesn't :/

I can't find anything about UCD connect on my sisweb profile page? :L

I can't find anything about UCD connect on my sisweb profile page? :L

Click my profile at the top and when you go into that it should say connect username but it doesn't even say if I have one!

Click my profile at the top and when you go into that it should say connect username but it doesn't even say if I have one!

oh I see it now yeah mine is blank too

oh I see it now yeah mine is blank too

I got the registry email and admissions one. Really worried my ucd connect email will never be activated!!!

• Advertisement

I got the registry email and admissions one. Really worried my ucd connect email will never be activated!!!

I wouldn't worry yet it says it takes three working days from accepting your course and it hasn't been the full three days yet I'd say they'll be set up tomorrow :)

I wouldn't worry yet it says it takes three working days from accepting your course and it hasn't been the full three days yet I'd say they'll be set up tomorrow :)

Ok thanks. Btw did you get the admissions email from them?

Ok thanks. Btw did you get the admissions email from them?

Yup I did it was in my spam folder :)

Yup I did it was in my spam folder :)

We now all have ucd connect usernames on our sisweb but I tried to log into the connect email and it was authenticated but then led to me to a page where it said invalid email .. Is anyone the same?

We now all have ucd connect usernames on our sisweb but I tried to log into the connect email and it was authenticated but then led to me to a page where it said invalid email .. Is anyone the same?

same here *sigh* It's problem after problem with this email :rolleyes:

Mine is working now is yours? :)

Mine is working now is yours? :)

Mines finally working! horrayy!

Advertisement