Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helmets for sale

Options
  • 19-08-2015 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭

I have 2 helmets for sale.

1. Bell Javelin, Size large. Used for around 3 seasons and only in races. Good condition, one or two marks but nothing major. Comes with a visor that has never been used. Silver/Grey in colour. Comes in around 160 online, looking for 90 euro for this.

2. Casco Speedster Helmet. Size large, green with a clear/grey visor, visor can be removed. Only ever used once at Skerries sprint tri. Never worn other than that. Perfect condition. Cheapest I can see online is 150 euro so looking for 110 euro considering the condition.

Any interest in either just let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭shansey

I've been looking for something like the Casco.. can the visor come off for everyday use?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

Yep the visor can be removed, its clipped on the inside of the helmet.

Casco speedster no longer for sale. Going to hang onto it, Javelin still available if anyone is interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭tommy_tucker

what way does the Bell fit, i'm usually a medium in helmets, but i'd be on the edge of a large, would it be huge on me?

Its fairly big fitting, has a fairly wide range from what I can tell so probably a bit bigger than a normal large

• Advertisement
Advertisement