Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somewhere safe to park for a couple of hours

Options
  • 19-08-2015 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭

I have to be in Sheriff Street from 8-10pm tonight, but I'd prefer to park somewhere near a Luas stop and get the Luas as I've driven into the city only once before (I don't live in Dublin). I'd prefer not to get lost.

Where would be the best place to park?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Red Cow Park and Ride?

The square tallaght?

all depends where you are coming from and how far you want to travel by Luas

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Riskymove wrote: »
    Red Cow Park and Ride?

The square tallaght?

all depends where you are coming from and how far you want to travel by Luas

Monasterevin.

Tallaght sounds fine actually, thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,205 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There's also the option of parking in the Gibson Hotel on Upper Sheriff Street, if you wanted.
    http://www.thegibsonhotel.ie/en/contact/point-village-car-park/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭trellheim

Heuston Station itself. Red Cow P&R sounds like what you want though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Red Cow a good option. Generally busy enough with trams, coaches and people parking.

• Advertisement
Advertisement