If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" freesat

Options
  • 19-08-2015 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭

hi , looking for a KDL32W705BBU .
    powercity have it for €460 incd delivery. Could you beat this price?

thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

donegal. wrote: »

thanks
    Hi Donegal, 

The 32w705BBU is a discontinued model unfortunately. I believe it is the 705CBU which is listed on powercity.
    I can agree to match the price at €460 on the CBU , but as an extra incentive, we now offer a 6 year warranty on this model.

It is available ofro despatch from our warehouse so if you would like to proceed, drop us a PM and I can get it processed for you

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

thanks
    Hi Donegal, 

The 32w705BBU is a discontinued model unfortunately. I believe it is the 705CBU which is listed on powercity.
    I can agree to match the price at €460 on the CBU , but as an extra incentive, we now offer a 6 year warranty on this model.

It is available ofro despatch from our warehouse so if you would like to proceed, drop us a PM and I can get it processed for you

Cheers
    Brian
    Thanks Brian, I'll talk to the boss later.

Do you have any other 32" saorview/freesat T.V.s available ?

thanks
    Hi Donegal, 

Cheers
    Brian
    Thanks Brian, I'll talk to the boss later.

Do you have any other 32" saorview/freesat T.V.s available ?
    Hi Donegal, unfortunately the only other freesat models we have are 40" and above

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

thanks brian, i'll chat with the wife tonight.

no probs donegal. I'm off tomorrow but if you pm Kenny or John with your contact details,  they'll be able to sort you out if you wanted to order one

Cheers

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.