Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estate / area query

Options
  • 19-08-2015 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can I ask what peoples thoughts are on the Castlecomer Road area of town? Specifically Kilsheelan Heights. Interested to know if there are any issues with the estate/area.

Jumpa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

The Castlecomer road is one of the nicest areas of the city to live. You only have to look at the prices of the houses on it and in the estates just off it.

You should have no concerns in any of the areas around there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Thanks.

Anything specific on that estate, Kilsheelan Heights?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭road_high

One of the best areas in Kilkenny. No rough areas at all and close to everywhere. Lacks shopping facilitiesayve but you have Eurospar, Lidl closeby.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭citykat

I would generally concur with all that's been posted. There have though been anti social issues down the lane that runs alongside it to Broguemakers hill, particularly at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

citykat wrote: »
    I would generally concur with all that's been posted. There have though been anti social issues down the lane that runs alongside it to Broguemakers hill, particularly at night.

Thanks for that. I can see the lane on the map but i am not familiar with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement