Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for the best budget electric guitar

• 19-08-2015 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Okay so I'm a pretty new guitarist (although I've been playing for a few years now on a Fender Squier Strat), and I'm hoping to start doing small gigs (with my band) within the next year, and I was wondering what guitar would be the best by (preferably for under €500). These are some guitars I have heard good things about:
    Ibanez RG350DXZ
    Epiphone EGGVWCCH1
    Ibanez SA360QM
    Fender Stratocaster Standard (which is over budget a bit, but is it worth it for a Fender?)
    I'm in an indie/ alternative rock band but I lole olaying heavier rock too.
    If anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful.
    (I'm also looking for an amplifier for around the same price range)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

I have an RG series Ibanez. Decent guitar but wouldn't buy one again due to bridge issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

My 2cents, if you're cosidering a strat, spend the extra cash and buy one. Go for a jap or USA.
    You can get a budget guitar now but you'll most likely end up wishing you'd bitten the bullet and bought bigger.

You could always look at buying 2nd hand.

Advertisement