Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky On Demand Not Working

Options
  • 19-08-2015 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey Guys,

Sky's been wrecking my head for the last few weeks so hoping someone here can help me as Sky and UPC are useless.

I recently switched out my UPC router as it was continuously cutting out. The new router (Cisco EPC3925) is much better but now I can't get my Sky On Demand to connect to it. I've entered in all the details correctly but the signal keeps on failing.

I've asked Sky and they've blamed UPC - I then ask UPC and they blame Sky.

Does anyone have any idea what can be done to make this work? Do I need to enable a port or do something so the signal works?

I've connected the TV, my phone and my Xbox all fine it is just the Sky on Demand that isn't working. It was working fine beforehand though so have no idea what to do next
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Duplicate thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement