Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone line activation

Options
  • 19-08-2015 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

hi
    i want to get my phone line activated, line is there just not active. i dont want to be tied into a long contract just want an active line, what are my options?
    please dont suggest i call the sales team as i already have and all they are interested in doing is selling me a 18 month contract.

thanks
    ft

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hi
    i want to get my phone line activated, line is there just not active. i dont want to be tied into a long contract just want an active line, what are my options?
    please dont suggest i call the sales team as i already have and all they are interested in doing is selling me a 18 month contract.

thanks
    ft
    Hi freelancerTax

Unfortunately there are no alternative options that eircom can offer - A contract is a specific condition of service from eircom.

I'm sorry I can't offer you better news

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭freelancerTax

hi alan,

can you tell me why another provider cannot locate my line to activate it? the they are requesting the information from eircom who cannot seem to match my address to a line.

thanks
    ft
    Hi freelancerTax

Unfortunately there are no alternative options that eircom can offer - A contract is a specific condition of service from eircom.

Al

hi alan,

can you tell me why another provider cannot locate my line to activate it? the they are requesting the information from eircom who cannot seem to match my address to a line.

thanks
    ft
    Hi freelancerTax

Al
    Hi freelancerTax

I can't unfortunately - ultimately eircom can't advise on why another provider can or cannot find an address. The onus os on the provider to contact eircom wholesale if issues occur.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭freelancerTax

is it possible for me to contact eircom wholesale myself to sort this mess out?

ft
    Hi freelancerTax

I can't unfortunately - ultimately eircom can't advise on why another provider can or cannot find an address. The onus os on the provider to contact eircom wholesale if issues occur.

Thanks
    Al

is it possible for me to contact eircom wholesale myself to sort this mess out?

ft
    Hi freelancerTax

Thanks
    Al
    Hi freelancerTax

It is the responsibility of Sky to arrange this and there are restrictions in place surrounding the disclosure of information surrounding wholesale agreements. I understand this is of high importance to you however eircom cannot assist in connecting with another provider.

There is a contact page on the wholesale site however beyond this I will be unable to assist or clarify further http://www.eircomwholesale.ie/About_Us/contact_us/

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement