Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamecube - Donkey Konga plus Bongos

Options
  • 19-08-2015 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Gamecube - Donkey Konga plus Bongos
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection, I work in Dublin 2
    PRICE: Free
    PAYMENT METHODS: N/A

I brought this in to my office for a sale that fell through.........I'm now happy to give it away to anyone on here than can collect it, would be happy for it to get some use.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Awesome, I'm a big fan of Donley Konga! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Awesome, I'm a big fan of Donley Konga! ;)

Not sure how I messed that one up!

Pretty sure we all know what it is anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭glide

bkrangle wrote: »
    ITEM: Gamecube - Donkey Konga plus Bongos
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection, I work in Dublin 2
    PRICE: Free
    PAYMENT METHODS: N/A

I brought this in to my office for a sale that fell through.........I'm now happy to give it away to anyone on here than can collect it, would be happy for it to get some use.

Cheers

I will take it if u can post it I will pay postage :o)

Sorry, collection only, I really don't have the time to post it at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

I would be delighted to take this as I don't have it.i would swap you something for it though.i can collect too.

• Advertisement

magentis wrote: »
    I would be delighted to take this as I don't have it.i would swap you something for it though.i can collect too.

Hi Sorry.....I agreed to give this to someone offline earlier today, would give it to you otherwise.

Mods could you lock this up please?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement