Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic Security Systems FAS

Options
  • 19-08-2015 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

Anyone know are FAS actually running the Electronic Security System apprenticeship or was it shelved? There seems to be conflicting info online. Ill give them a call later (no phone on me) just asking here now as I am at the PC for a while.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

I have no idea, i thought it was ongoing in Waterford, you might let us know please.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭mickjohnlong

Heard the moved phase 2&4 to letterkenny and phase 6 to Waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Heard the moved phase 2&4 to letterkenny and phase 6 to Waterford

Are you serious? I mean i know we move around from call to call or install to install, but from one end of the country to the other?

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭mickjohnlong

kub wrote:
    Are you serious? I mean i know we move around from call to call or install to install, but from one end of the country to the other?

Yea phase 2 started in Dublin and sligo then moved to letterkenny. Latest I heard was they are doing phase 4 now was well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

So it is a 3yr thing with certain phases around the country. Thats all a bit stupid no or is that pretty much how all apprenticeships work?

• Advertisement
Advertisement