Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund Query

Options
  • 19-08-2015 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently cancelled my eircom broadband and phone and was overchared and due a refund. I had rang a couple of times to be told that this would be resolved and credited to my account.

I am yet to receive a refund and wondering can you help me.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

I recently cancelled my eircom broadband and phone and was overchared and due a refund. I had rang a couple of times to be told that this would be resolved and credited to my account.

Thanks
    HI nemoisback66

If you would like to PM me the eircom account number I will be happy to look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭nemoisback66

Hi,

Thanks
    HI nemoisback66

If you would like to PM me the eircom account number I will be happy to look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

Thanks for your reply but this has since been resolved. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Thanks
    HI nemoisback66

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

Thanks for your reply but this has since been resolved. Thanks
    That's no problem nemoisback66

Thanks for letting me know

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Johnnio13

Hi eir Reps,

Rather than opening a new thread thought I'd piggy back on this.
    Same deal, close an eircom contract recently following the passing of the account holder. There is a refund due now.
    How to I go about claiming this given the account is now closed.

Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Johnnio13 wrote: »
    Hi eir Reps,

Rather than opening a new thread thought I'd piggy back on this.
    Same deal, close an eircom contract recently following the passing of the account holder. There is a refund due now.
    How to I go about claiming this given the account is now closed.

Thanks,
    Hi Johnnio13

You would need to contact eir accounts team on free phone 1901. A refund case needs to be set up by a member of accounts and considering the circumstances more details may be needed to issue in a different name to that of the previous account holder.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement