Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Connect log in

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭15MrC

Im still having this problem. Ive guessed its because i changed my password immediately when i logged in the first time (like they recommended) and it still has not synced with google. Really frustrating, going to call them tomorrow if it doesnt sort itself out...

Don't change your password through SISWeb, as it only changes it on SISWeb, nothing else. Use the "Change Password" link on the UCD Connect page.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Senoss

I'm an incoming postgraduate student and was wondering how to access my email via connect?

I've used my email I've been given as the username, and my D.O.B as the password but no bueno.

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Derby Deasy

Senoss wrote: »
    I'm an incoming postgraduate student and was wondering how to access my email via connect?

I've used my email I've been given as the username, and my D.O.B as the password but no bueno.

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers.
    Any chance you're entering your password as DDMMYYYY?

Only the last two digits of the year are required, i.e. DDMMYY

Otherwise, I'd suggest IT services haven't got everyone online yet.

Frustration with the IT people is part of life at UCD, in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Hi all,

New postgraduate here, and likewise can only access SISWeb with my ID and password but not my ucdconnect email.

Should I contact IT services?

Thanks,
    Michael

Advertisement