Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New account opening online

Options
  • 19-08-2015 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi I applied online for a bank account. got the confirmation and advised that I would receive confirmation the next day.....2 days still waiting?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

pablo82 wrote: »
    Hi I applied online for a bank account. got the confirmation and advised that I would receive confirmation the next day.....2 days still waiting?
    Hi pablo82,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We're very sorry to hear that you have not yet received a confirmation from us.

As we do not have account access here we would be unable to advise if your account has been opened, if you would like to contact our Account Opening Team on 1890 354 454 / 00353 1 4044034 a representative will be more than happy to check the status of your application.

Representatives are available from 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am - 2pm on Saturday.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks
    Sharon

Advertisement