Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Think I need a change

• 19-08-2015 3:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭

Hi not too sure whare to post this but I'm just looking for a little advice. I've been in the same job whit about five years and it's going no where even tho I'm managing the place (small garage) the hours are crazy for little money it's a constant 6 day week no lunch breaks and to try get time off is a nightmare. It's been like this since I started working hear and it's not part of the management side because the guy whit me is the same. I'm really thinking about changing career in a different direction might mean less pay but I don't mind that if the hours are less because when I work out my hourly rate in my current job it's way way off minimum wage. I'm just afraid it might be a case of the grass is greener.

Advertisement