Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

will I or won't I sell ?

Options
  • 19-08-2015 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi guys I had a 19ft sheelin up for sale with a 10 HP 4 stroke engine a twin axel trailer lights etc and sold for 4 k Wat do you think of the price it was.only on the water 10 to 15 times although it's about 5 or 6 years old I am beginning to regret it . As only reason I was selling was kids young and I not using it and the other half putting pressure on me to . I know I will use it again in future or will I sell and buy again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭catastrophy

Sorry op your post is confusing. Have sold it or are you thinking about selling it?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 electrichunter

Sorry op your post is confusing. Have sold it or are you thinking about selling it?

Have sold by word no money changed hands yet but just half recreating it as I could still pull out of sale if I want .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

Have sold by word no money changed hands yet but just half recreating it as I could still pull out of sale if I want .

You've gotten a good price there considering the market at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Cant comment on price but if i was you id keep it. I have two young girls. Now we have to rent a boat if we want to go out.
    Put pressure on the wife to sell some jewellery and see what happens;)
    Nothing will annoy you more than getting a day out on the boat and having to pay 75 quid for it every time.

Advertisement