Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Yufka dough in Dublin

Options
  • 19-08-2015 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi
    I am looking to make Borek so need to buy this dough. Anyone know a Turkish shop in Dublin where I could purchase it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The locals can better advise you than foodies from around the country & beyond.

Moved from Cooking & Recipes.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Dalkeybabe

Thanks Hillbilly 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

The Orient Bazaar in Strand St. might have some.

Or you can use filo pastry instead which will be available from most supermarkets. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Dalkeybabe

Thanks Old Goat but tried filo & doesn't really do the job. Need the Yufka pastry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

There's a Turkish grocery place on Talbot St., on the left hand side of the street if you are coming from O'Connell St. They usually have some veg around the door so the place should be easy enough to spot. I have no idea if they have what you are looking for but might be worth a look if all else fails.

• Advertisement
Advertisement