Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing from Vodafone billpay when out of contract.

Options
  • 19-08-2015 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Just got off the phone with Vodafone business. I am out of contract with them and want to move to another provider on SIM only package (emobile business 20 Euro + vat). I suspected that Vodafone would not allow me to do this easily or for free, - and I was right..
    There is a 28 day notice period- even though I am out of contract. I said , 'Ok so I am giving you notice today, and after 28 days ( or just before ) I would change to new providers and therefore not lose out - Seamless. But NO. It turns out that no matter what way I work it, Vodafone will charge me for 28 days from the time the new provider takes over.. They wont take verbal or written notice from me - just 28 days payment in lieu.
    Any way round this?

Advertisement