Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching from Vodafone bill pay to emobile business 20/month SIM only.

Options
  • 19-08-2015 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

I was just wondering how I go about this.  Do I just fill out online order, and Eircom business organise the porting over of my phone number to them? Does the changeover usually take long?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

xraylady wrote: »
    I was just wondering how I go about this.  Do I just fill out online order, and Eircom business organise the porting over of my phone number to them? Does the changeover usually take long?
    Hi xraylady

You would need to sign up as where advised when advertised. If you seen this offer online you would need to sign up there and vice versa with newspaper/billboard for calling emobile business sales on 1800601701. The change over usually happens within 48 hrs.

Thanks
    AL

Advertisement