Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

college

Options
  • 19-08-2015 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

just seeking advice about two college offers I received Monday , one for arts in ucc and the other for business in cit , I know that I'm the only person who can decide what's best for myself but I'm wondering if anyone has any advice ? loads are saying arts is a waste.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from Feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭CZ 453

neeve123 wrote: »
    just seeking advice about two college offers I received Monday , one for arts in ucc and the other for business in cit , I know that I'm the only person who can decide what's best for myself but I'm wondering if anyone has any advice ? loads are saying arts is a waste.

Arts is not a waste. You're not really sure of what you want at the moment so Arts maybe the right way to go. Arts is broad and has many options module wise. This may suit you and help you find your way.

That said Business is broad too in terms of what jobs you can get at the end of it. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Any degree will stand to you. You could become a solicitor if you wanted with a degree.

Advertisement