Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix not working on iPad 3

• 19-08-2015 9:58pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

This seems like the most logical place to ask this. Basically Netflix just doesn't work on my iPad 3. I've always had issues, but up until a couple of weeks ago it was intermittent, where it would work fine for a week and then have a few days where it wouldn't. But for the last couple of weeks it doesn't work, period.

I can open up the app with no issue, and all menus load etc, but when I try and play something I get the following... "Error, cannot play film. Please try again later.".

TBH, watching netflix would be one of the main things I'd like to use the feckin' thing for! So, is there any fix?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

A few things you can try:

1. Delete the app & then reinstall it.

2. Reset network settings on your device (will require you to connect back to your network afterwards)

3. Refer to Netflix support.

Advertisement