Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone 6s or Iphone 6 plus

• 19-08-2015 10:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks

Im gutted. I dropped my Iphone 5s and the screen is nearly shattered. I dont think its worth getting a new screen and iv always had an eye on a Iphone 6 but iv been doing some reading up and it seems the Iphone 6s could be out next month.

Im wondering will there big a difference between Iphone 6 plus and the Iphone 6s?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Headshot wrote: »
    Hey folks

Im gutted. I dropped my Iphone 5s and the screen is nearly shattered. I dont think its worth getting a new screen and iv always had an eye on a Iphone 6 but iv been doing some reading up and it seems the Iphone 6s could be out next month.

Im wondering will there big a difference between Iphone 6 plus and the Iphone 6s?

They haven't been announced yet. So we don't know what the difference will be between them.

Compare the iPhone 6 to the iPhone 6 Plus and you should get a good idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Hey folks

You're comparing two different models of phone there.

Do you mean to compare the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 plus?

Or the iPhone 6 Plus and the iPhone 6 Plus S?

As Headshot said, any predictions of what the 6S/6S Plus will have is pure speculation.

But based on previous 'S' iterations you could make a reasonable guess that the phones will look very similar if not identical to the current models but with a step up in specs.

Macrumours have a nice collection of the rumoured features here:

http://www.macrumors.com/roundup/iphone-6s/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

Hey folks

Im gutted. I dropped my Iphone 5s and the screen is nearly shattered. I dont think its worth getting a new screen?

Just get it fixed anyway, cost around €70, but if you're getting a new phone selling the old one is a lot easier without a broken screen (it's probably still worth quite a bit).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

flyguy wrote: »
    Just get it fixed anyway, cost around €70, but if you're getting a new phone selling the old one is a lot easier without a broken screen (it's probably still worth quite a bit).

I think your right. Best bet is to get it fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Scorpion venom

When it does get announced does anyone here know can you pre order it like last year and is it on their site or do you ring the belfast store, this will be my fourth year going up but id love to just pre order it and not queue up for 12 hours like last year that nearly killed me driving back home nearly fell asleep behind the wheel had to stop of for a while

Would be nice to just get a time and then go up and not have to queue up :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

When it does get announced does anyone here know can you pre order it like last year and is it on their site or do you ring the belfast store, this will be my fourth year going up but id love to just pre order it and not queue up for 12 hours like last year that nearly killed me driving back home nearly fell asleep behind the wheel had to stop of for a while

Would be nice to just get a time and then go up and not have to queue up :-)

I used the reserved option on their site. You just tick a time and date that suits you then arrive and pick it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Scorpion venom

naasrd wrote: »
    I used the reserved option on their site. You just tick a time and date that suits you then arrive and pick it up.

Ok thanks for that I'll keep an eye out on the apple UK site for that and hopefully I can do that :)

Advertisement