Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealing with Tanager re: mortgage Nightmare!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Edmount

Hello Tanagroup , Our case was adjourned on Monday till December. Its the same issue of charge on the folio.I would appreciate if anybody knows if there were any judgement of the appeal court made yet?

Thanks for news , I'll try to be there .
    rgds

Hi there ,
    Have anybody any news of any judgement on latest appeal case?
    rgds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 161 ✭✭BrendanBurgess

I understand that the case of Tanager vs. Rolf Kane will be in the High Court on October 31.

I am not involved in the case so I don't know the ins and outs of it.

Brendan

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lrndmurtagh

I understand that the case of Tanager vs. Rolf Kane will be in the High Court on October 31.

I am not involved in the case so I don't know the ins and outs of it.

Brendan

Anyone know what happened with this case ?

• Advertisement

I was there yesterday, and have reported on the first day here:

Tanager vs. Ralf Kane in the High Court

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ronstal

Openair wrote: »
    Hey guys,,hoping to get a meeting organised between tanager mortgage holders.We are hoping to get a td to attend to have them in in front of the finance committee.We are also hoping to have some financial commentators attend. Any interest from guys here?

Hi,
    Did that meeting ever happen? Have just discovered this forum and would be interested to gather as much information as possible about Tanager. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 38 ChartAccount

Hi Everyone, has anybody been offered a cash settlement with any of these funds. If so can you PM me thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ronstal

Hi Everyone, has anybody been offered a cash settlement with any of these funds. If so can you PM me thanks!

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Susie120

Hi There, Can somebody help me....I need some legal advice regarding Tanager ASAP.  I am currently working abroad and need to get in touch with a reputable agency to help me with my Dublin home.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Advertisement

Hi There, Can somebody help me....I need some legal advice regarding Tanager ASAP.  I am currently working abroad and need to get in touch with a reputable agency to help me with my Dublin home.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 alandukes

Susie120 wrote: »

Hi Susie
    If you pm me I can maybe able to put you in contact with someone that can talk over your options.

Hi Alan, I will PM you this evening.  Thanks for replying to me.  Regards,

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dameshel

Susie120 wrote: »

Hi Susie, I have been involved with some cases involving Tanager and have had quite a bit of success in recovering overcharging and arranging settlements. If you want to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dameshel

I have been involved with some cases involving Tanager and have had quite a bit of success in recovering overcharges and arranging settlements. If you want to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact me.

Hello Brendan, Iam one of the people in similar situation as mr Kane, so I was wondering what happend to this case eventually?
    rgds

It has been put back to June 26th.

On a separate Tanager issue, they have been calculating the repayments and the arrears incorrectly, so you will probably get a letter from them about this.

Brendan

hello again, would You know if there's any progress with the Kane case?
    Havent got any letters yet btw.

It was heard last week. But no decision by the judges yet.

Brendan

Thank You Brendan, when is the next sitting?

• Advertisement

Don't know. The Judges will think about it and then they will announce their decision.

Please let on the forum know if get any news.
    Thanks again

Hello Brendan, seems like Kane lost in COA, what's Your opinion about it now?

Advertisement