Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hairdresser in navan

Options
  • 20-08-2015 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi, I'm just wondering can anyone suggest a good hairdresser in the navan area, I have to daughters 5 & 4, I live in Johnstown and when they need a little trim I bring them to the hairdresser in Johnstown shopping center, now don't get me wrong they are lovely to the girls in there but for a dry cut taking I guess an inch to maybe inch and a half I end up paying 40/45 euro depending who is on the till, just feels pretty steep, can anyone suggest a good reasonably priced hairdresser or is 40/45 the going rate?? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Sun in Capri

40/45 for dry cuts for 2 people is extremely expensive I think. There are a couple of hairdressers on Brews Hill that you might want to call and ask them for a price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Idina

Yeah the hairdressers in the shopping centre, is soooooooo expensive & really not worth it. Try Habit Hair in Johnston Village. Ive been going there a few months now & find them very reasonably priced & Ive been happy. They open late on Thursdays & Fridays too which is handy.

Advertisement