Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Medicine) Repeating the leaving cert

• 20-08-2015 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hello, I was a fool during 5/6th year. I didn't pay attention at all and was disappointing with my results didn't do awful but I know I can do better if I had applied myself more. I'm not going to get into the in's and out's of why because the past is in the past now.

Before I didn't think I could get into Medicine I thought others would laugh or I couldn't do it but now I am a lot more confident and a lot more dedicated to my studies.

I have 287 days till the leaving cert to get my s'@t together, For my lc I did

English, Maths, Two sciences, French, Music (all higher) and Irish (OL)

Is there a handbook or something which can explain doing medicine all thing HPAT etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Monkeysgomad

Hey well done on making that decision to go back, I'm just going into 6th year now! In shook we were told about 'careers portal' which goes through a lot about different careers. Never used a book on anything just searched online really. 'Qualifax' is also another website. Good luck :)

Advertisement