Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat leaving cert

• 20-08-2015 5:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I think I'm going to repeat my leaving cert this year as I feel I didn't reach my full potential. Planning on stopping Irish & English as I already passed both this year. I do Spanish, bio, chem, geog, maths all at higher level. Thinking of taking economics and business as two new subjects; is two subjects too much to take on? Would they be considered "do-able" in one year? I'm fairly good at just learning material off and regurgitating them onto a page. Any tips on these subjects are welcome, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭paddythe goat

if in dublin..or close by//////////like kildare.meath.wicklow.louth.....or you have nice relations in dublin who will let you stay for 24 or 25 weeks................try pearse college clogher road crumlin.....close to national stadium on scr......good bus route outside college gates.................do one year repeat course....most subjects......or if you fancy do the two year course..............mornings only.....................heard they have few spots left.....u would need to move quickly..phone or email..............asap..............i understand classes start monday 21/09............PAPER WORK TO BE DONE BEFORE THAT DATE...... registration and photos etc.....bring passport/driving licence...and medical card if you have one on first visit..reduce the stress level...............

like all colleges ..if you do the work every day for 25 weeks u will do very well...................move it now.....

Advertisement