Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building my Own PC

Options
  • 20-08-2015 5:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello

Im new around and I have a question, Im building my own PC,

Processor AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.0GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 125W Eight-Core FD8350FRHKBOX

Motherboard ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 AM3+ AMD 990X SATA 6Gbps USB 3.0 ATX UEFI BIOS

Graphic Card GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Anyone know or how do I know if the Graphic card is compatible with the processor and motherboard?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Ant695

Graphics cards are generally compatible with any motherboard as long as they have the correct slot pci express for example. They are more dependent on being able to fit in the case and on having a sufficient power supply.

That mobo and graphics card will work together as long as you keep a pci express slot free for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

If your PC is for gaming forget about the 8350, get an i5 instead, similar price and way faster in games.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭moesyzlak

Also pcpartpicker.com was very handy for me.

Advertisement