Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expenses Query

Options
  • 20-08-2015 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am looking after my dad's estate and i went into Malahide branch last Wed with the invoice for the funeral expenses and supporting docs and it was all handed over to be scanned to the Bereavement team by the staff members their. This gave me an expectation that the expenses would be paid by SEPA DD immediately.
    The funeral director hasn't received payment yet. Do you know what the lead time is on this payment?

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Johnnio13 wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking after my dad's estate and i went into Malahide branch last Wed with the invoice for the funeral expenses and supporting docs and it was all handed over to be scanned to the Bereavement team by the staff members their. This gave me an expectation that the expenses would be paid by SEPA DD immediately.
    The funeral director hasn't received payment yet. Do you know what the lead time is on this payment?

Thanks,
    Hi Johnnio13,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Firstly we would like to say we are very sorry for your loss.

If you would like to send us a Private message with your full name and contact details we will be arrange a call back from a staff member at the Malahide branch.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Johnnio13

Thanks Tara,
    I don't have account details to hand. I'll PM you when I get home.
    (Just wondered how long the process takes.)

Regards,
    John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Johnnio13 wrote: »
    Thanks Tara,
    I don't have account details to hand. I'll PM you when I get home.
    (Just wondered how long the process takes.)

Regards,
    John
    Hi Johnnio,

If you can Private message us the information when you are home and once we have the specific details we can check with your branch when you can expect this transaction to be made.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement