Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor: Cambodia(US) — Second Chance - [** SPOILERS **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭GreNoLi

Will have to watch the politicking again as I was blindsided by the Fish vote out but think they should have booted Joe while they had the chance, hoping Jeremy can win it.

Night time challenges ftw.

In the end an alliance of four was duped by a 5 person voting block which has no obvious loyalties towards one another.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,568 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

To be honest I'm surprised that kind of medical assistance isn't needed more on the show.

No surprise with who was voted out really.

Keith for the win for me hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,976 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Shame to see Joe go. He was really competing out there. Annoying when you've got someone like Abi left who's useless and seems like an absolute despicable human on top of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Surprised with all the Keith support. There's only one scenario where I'd like him to win.

Next weeks episode is going to be a big one me thinks.

Well for me Keith seems to be the most down to earth real player who is playing the game without making enemies he is playing a good social game he seems to get on with everyone and those he votes against won't hold it against him.

He also seemed to be the only one prepared to fight Joe tooth and nail in the immunity challenges win lose or draw he gave his everything.

I don't think he will win but I really hope he does.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

For Me, I want Keith to win, I was a Spencer fan but today I thought it was a stupid move, they should have kept Joe, pretty much they have taken away the big hitter which means the two big guys will be next to go. Dont see Wentworth going to the final, think she will be next to go tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Well for me Keith seems to be the most down to earth real player who is playing the game without making enemies he is playing a good social game he seems to get on with everyone and those he votes against won't hold it against him.

He also seemed to be the only one prepared to fight Joe tooth and nail in the immunity challenges win lose or draw he gave his everything.

I don't think he will win but I really hope he does.

I certainly have more respect for Keith's game this time around - he's doing a good job to be fair to him, considering he's one of those contestants who didn't know the game well at all first time around.

Still wouldn't be my first choice to win this season, but if he does end up winning it, I'll be happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,137 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

astonaidan wrote: »
    For Me, I want Keith to win, I was a Spencer fan but today I thought it was a stupid move, they should have kept Joe, pretty much they have taken away the big hitter which means the two big guys will be next to go. Dont see Wentworth going to the final, think she will be next to go tbh

Spencer didnt really have much choice, without bringing in Tasha it was going to be at best 4 vs 4 and trying to get her to vote Abi would be a sign that they didnt trust her which would likely push her even more towards the all girls alliance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Great episode,lol Abi thought the puzzle word was redemption as opposed to nourishment.

Pretty disappointed Joe Amazing is gone, an absolute beast in the ICs,great competitor.Wentworth's hostility towards him is totally OTT.

I can certainly understand all the love for a possible Keith win, he's been the strongest competitor against Joe in ICs,he's very sociable and down to earth without mention of his gsoh.However I don't think he's done enough strategically,he was on the outs in terms of the vote again this week,throwing his vote Tasha's way and has yet to make a big move of his own.I can't see him winning it.

I think the all girl alliance is cooked after Tasha's reveal,I think Kelley will be targeted next.

Fascinating times ahead,hard to pick a winner.. Spencer or Tasha??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Wentworth may be a target now, but she has another idol up her sleeve should she need it. She certainly won't be the next one to go; I think she's far too clued in to be blind-sided next tribal. She also has Abi and Kimmi locked in for an all-girls alliance (Kimmi especially after the loved ones reward), and I think they'll pull in Tasha. Tasha would have to fancy her chances going up against the other girls in final three, as opposed to Jeremy, Spencer or even Keith. If she could stay alive long enough she could even instrument Wentworth's exit. It would be the smart play. That all said, this season has been monumentally unpredictable, so anything could happen.

As much as I just love Keith and think he's absolutely hilarious, I personally think it would be a crying shame if he won. Consider the calibre of players we've had this season, and some of the awesome moves that they've made. He might have a naturally good social game and the will to win challenges, but he wouldn't be my definition of a Survivor winner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Funny how Wentworth seemed to drop off the radar when she blindsided Savage, much as these surprise immunity idol plays entertain the viewers they usually only buy a few days reprieve before they're booted again (like Fishback), she seemed to totally remove herself from consideration after playing her one.

I think Keith is in a bit of bother tomorrow night. He may have a to win immunity to avoid going home. A second place finish in the IC could seal his fate.

If Tasha is the swing vote then it may make sense for her to take out a target that both sides may be happy to see leave. Keith is pretty isolated not that his closest ally is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Ding dong the b*tch is gone. :D

Strategically doing what Tasha, Spencer and Jeremy did is a double edged sword.

If you keep the goats, you have a great chance of winning if you make it to the end. The problem is, you might not make it to the end. Surround yourself with 3 other goats and the goats will vote you off at 4 to give themselves a chance to win.

Keep the players and vote off the goats and you stand less chance of winning in the end.....but you are much more likely to make it to the end because you arent the only threat.

I have to say I though Tasha was faking the drowning part to gain sympathy.

Sad to see Abi go. Her treatment by the online masses over the past week was pretty disgusting with the producers doing her no favours. Shame her story ended this way.

Poor Kelly thought she was about to stroll into the final 3 but got a rude awakening.

Looking forward to seeing these idols being played.

I have to say I though Tasha was faking the drowning part to gain sympathy.

I had a similar thought to be honest. Although it was very obvious that she was legitimately struggling while she was in the water, and she may have had a bit of an "oh crap" moment, but come on. How could you possibly think you were going to drown while surrounded by all of the crew, not to mention the safety swimmers? A tad dramatic in the aftermath, methinks.

And see you later Abigoat. She came in an unstable idiot, and left the same way. Thanks for the lulz!

http://d.pr/v/14FLw

Love this confessional.

Ah lads I think you're been a tad harsh on Tasha,the girls were all terrible at the IC,shamefully so but Tasha did appear extremely fatigued.She panicked a tad,not an unusual emotion if one was in her predicament irrespective of whither the available backup at hand.

Bit harsh to label Keith a goat,pretty impressive at the RC.The run in to tribal was the first occasion he demonstrated a visible air of overconfidence.Yet again he was on the wrong side of the vote.Wentworth shall have to pull out that HII,no easy run into final 3.That HII can still mix the game all up.Kimmi is an unquestionable goat.

Abi's edit definitely softened,she demonstrated compassion towards Tasha..Ok she's crazy,not terribly pleasant and very difficult but her earlier edit had a pantomine villian quality about it.

Spencer,Jeremy and Tasha now appear locked tight,no all girls alliance.

Roll on the finale next week!My gut tells me Spencer will win the million bucks.

To be fair, as I said, Tasha was obviously legitimately struggling. And yeah, no doubt there would be an element of panic involved, but there's no way she "nearly drowned". It could have been the edit that made it look so melodramatic, but I personally couldn't help but think to myself, "Stay lying down there, recover your breath, have a rest, be grand." :D

I think if Wentworth makes it as far as final three then she may have it won. Spencer would be a very formidable threat if he made it that far too though. Can't wait!

The edit seems to be leaning towards a Spencer win anyway. This weeks entire episode made it look like he had this big decision to make as to whether he'd go with the big hitters or the goats.

It looks like when all was said and done, his hands were tied, but that wasn't how the episode portrayed events.

Abi refused to get on board Spencer, Kelly and Keiths plan to get out Tasha so Spencer had no option but to go with the others.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

S.M.B. wrote: »
    http://d.pr/v/14FLw

Love this confessional.

:eek:

That makes so much sense. He got it so fast. Even Jeff was amazed. "We've tested that a lot and nobody has ever gotten it that fast!" Yeah....because he already knew the answer! :D

I'm convinced that once he knew he was up for the public vote to return this season, he probably did that with 30 different puzzles from throughout the years in front of his tv.

Shows his will to win.

Do both Wentworth and Jeremy have a 2nd idol or is it just Wentworth?

Next week is going to be interesting regardless of how it plays out. I'm rooting for Spencer to win, but I'd be happy for Wentworth or Jeremy to get it either. I think all 3 of them have played a good game this season. I'd hate to see Kimmi get to final 3 - what has she actually done this season? At least the other have actually done stuff and been very prominent in either strategy and/or challenges...

Whatever your thoughts on Abi, this is the best Ponderosa of the season...

100% agree. Love the Ponderosa videos. Savage is such a dick.

Abi comes across really well in the videos. I said it before, her personally simply isn't a good match for the game. She's not a batch.

S.M.B. wrote: »
    100% agree. Love the Ponderosa videos. Savage is such a dick.

Abi comes across really well in the videos. I said it before, her personally simply isn't a good match for the game. She's not a batch.

Dont think Savage is a dick at all, I could easily understand him in that situation

Dont think Savage is a dick at all, I could easily understand him in that situation

Have you watched all the Ponderosa videos this season? Savage and Wigglesworth have come across as really petty from what we've seen while everyone else has come across as pleasant and genuine. I know we're only seeing a couple of minutes of them, but they're just not seemingly able to separate the game from real life.

Have you watched all the Ponderosa videos this season? Savage and Wigglesworth have come across as really petty from what we've seen while everyone else has come across as pleasant and genuine. I know we're only seeing a couple of minutes of them, but they're just not seemingly able to separate the game from real life.

This exactly. They come across as being so, so bitter, particularly Savage. The rest seem happy enough to let the game stay in the game, and get on with making the most of their time together at Ponderosa. Savage has taken absolutely everything personally and to heart and has blamed everyone else for his own failings. Size of the ego on that man!

But yeah overall, the Ponderosa vids have been great this year.

I havent tbh, i was basing it on tat episode, where kass was instiagting

I havent tbh, i was basing it on tat episode, where kass was instiagting

It's worth watching them, they're interesting enough - and if you see their previous interactions in Ponderosa you'd be less likely to say Kass was instigating and more inclined to suggest Savage is just acting like a spoiled child...

• Advertisement

Advertisement