Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPCanywhere app on iOS not able to login after spc4300 fw upgrade to 3.6.x

Options
  • 20-08-2015 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

since I upgraded my SPC4300 to firmware 3.6.x, the iOS app SPCanywhere is not able to login to the system anymore. It works on formware 3.4.5. Am I doing something wrong or is there a known problem?

Thanks,

toffimeister

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 golu

Hi,

since I upgraded my SPC4300 to firmware 3.6.x, the iOS app SPCanywhere is not able to login to the system anymore. It works on formware 3.4.5. Am I doing something wrong or is there a known problem?

Thanks,

toffimeister

SPCanywhere is'nt longer supported from FW3.6+. You have to use SPC Connect instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

I found also I needed to delete the spc connect connection on the panel after the upgrade then remake it on the new firmware

• Registered Users Posts: 3 toffimeister

Thanks, got it working now with SPC Connect.

Advertisement