Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do I reject an offer from CAO?

• 20-08-2015 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I'm from NI so I don't really understand how the CAO system works but anyway I've got an offer from Trinity and have until Monday to reply, but I've since decided that I want to go to my firm university in London.

Do I have to do anything to reject my offer via CAO and if so how do I do this? Or do I just ignore emails from CAO and Trinity and just let the deadline come and go? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

reee8100 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm from NI so I don't really understand how the CAO system works but anyway I've got an offer from Trinity and have until Monday to reply, but I've since decided that I want to go to my firm university in London.

Do I have to do anything to reject my offer via CAO and if so how do I do this? Or do I just ignore emails from CAO and Trinity and just let the deadline come and go? Thanks.

Yes, you just ignore all the e-mails from the CAO and Trinity until the deadline and then the course is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 reee8100

Troxck wrote: »
    Yes, you just ignore all the e-mails from the CAO and Trinity until the deadline and then the course is gone.

Okay thanks. Is there a decline offer button or anything? I can't seem to find it on the CAO website and not doing anything just feels rude or incomplete to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

reee8100 wrote: »
    Okay thanks. Is there a decline offer button or anything? I can't seem to find it on the CAO website and not doing anything just feels rude or incomplete to me!

No there isn't a reject button, you just ignore it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭alaskayoung

Just pretend it isn't there and it'll go away eventually :P

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Benm123

Yeah there is no reject button, you just have to leave it and it will go away.

Do you mind me asking what course in Trinity it is?

(I'm waiting for a second round offer and would die of happiness if you mention my course lol)

• Advertisement
Advertisement