Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New customers

Options
  • 20-08-2015 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

I have both gas and electric with bord Gais on a payg meter (nothing owed) what rates would I be looking at if I switched to you ? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Shardylan,

Thank you for your interest in registering with Electric Ireland.

The basic unit price is the same as all of our standard prices.

The standard 24 hour electricity rate is €0.1659 per unit excluding VAT and if you are on a night saver meter the unit rate for day is €0.1772 and the night rate is €0.0876.
    The standing charges for electricity would depend on your meter and whether you were an urban or rural customer. You can check all of our price plans here.

Your gas unit price would be €0.05164 excluding VAT per unit while your standing charge would amount to approximately €80 a year excluding VAT.

Do let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Aoife

Advertisement