Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EXPERIENCED SINGER SEEKS GUITARIST/ACCOMPANIST TO BUSK WITH/PLAY PUB GIGS IN DUBLIN

Options
  • 20-08-2015 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hey there! My name is Bríd and I'm a vocalist with years of experience in doing both resident singing and busking and am looking for a guitarist to busk with/play pubs in Dublin this summer and possibly for the foreseeable future! If you want to hear my voice please visit my music page Bríd Gallagher and click on Band Profile! :D You can also catch some vids of me performing on youtube just search for Bríd Gallagher and a buncha vids should come up! :D

Guitarist must be Dublin based, have lots of availability and be committed, no time wasters or flakiness please! Please msg me if you are interested! Thanks a mill! Look forward to hearing from you! :D. Bríd.

Advertisement