Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland

Options
  • 20-08-2015 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

[font=arial,sans-serif]Hi,[/font]

[font=arial,sans-serif]I am a business online user and have recently moved to the new BOI Online platform. The new site is a massive improvement on the old site. However I am having problems trying to authorise payments. When I attempt to authorise the payment i get an alert with the exception[/font]
    [font=arial,sans-serif]ERROR[/font]

[font=arial,sans-serif]Unable to proceed. Your Digital Certificate does not exist on this machine[/font]

[font=arial,sans-serif]Now I know my digital cert is present and I can find it here:[/font]

[font=arial,sans-serif]/home/vincent/XXXXX/[/font]

[font=arial,sans-serif](XXXXXX is the redacted userid)[/font]

[font=arial,sans-serif]The Java version [/font][font=arial,sans-serif]Version 8 Update 51[/font][font=arial,sans-serif] [/font]

[font=arial,sans-serif]My certs were issued two days ago and activated following a security call yesterday.[/font]

[font=arial,sans-serif]Would it be possible to have someone technical contact me to help resolve the issue? I have been in touch with phone support and they have not encountered this issue before. My background is software development and I am very familiar with the technologies used here.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi vincent_os, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We're delighted to hear that you are excited about our new Business Online Platform. 

Our dedicated BOL representatives are on hand to assist with any technical queries and we would be more than happy to arrange a call for you do discuss authorising your payment. Just PM us with your name, contact number and the branch with whom you bank with and we will organise this for you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 drystone

Hi Vincent

Did you get an answer to this. I have the same issue having moved to using firefox from IE on a Parallel vm on my Mac. In which directory should the mydocument directory live on a Mac?

Eoin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

drystone wrote: »
    Hi Vincent

Did you get an answer to this. I have the same issue having moved to using firefox from IE on a Parallel vm on my Mac. In which directory should the mydocument directory live on a Mac?

Eoin
    Hi Eoin, 

Welcome to Boards.ie. 

If you're still experiencing this please PM us with your full name, branch name and contact number and we can arrange a call back for you on Monday. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 4 RubiksLeo

Hi there, i wanted to take my name off a joint account, i was wondering if this is possible without the other account holder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi RubiksLeo,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie

Once an account has been set up in joint names, it's not possible to change it to a sole account by removing one person's name. Both account holders would need to request that the account is closed and the other person would need to open a new sole account.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Ronanh87

Hi

I am looking to transfer money to an AIB account tomorrow from my our BOI business account before the deadline , will it be in the payees account on Saturday .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Ronanh87 wrote: »
    Hi

I am looking to transfer money to an AIB account tomorrow from my our BOI business account before the deadline , will it be in the payees account on Saturday .
    Hi Ronanh87,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

Once you transfer the funds before our cut off time, this will take one working day to reach the beneficiary bank. With the 
    bank holiday on Monday the next working day will be Tuesday the 3rd of May. However it may be possible your payee will receive these funds on Saturday but we cannot guarantee it. Fore more information on our cut off times please see here.

Have a good weekend.

Helen

Advertisement