Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile 20e/month business sim only

Options
  • 20-08-2015 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to sign up for eMobile business unlimited plan (unlimited minutes and texts and 15gb of data) for 20e per month  just wondering will I get charged every months 20e + VAT on top of that? It's not very clear on the website.

Also, I understand it's a 30 day contract?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Wicked131 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking to sign up for eMobile business unlimited plan (unlimited minutes and texts and 15gb of data) for 20e per month  just wondering will I get charged every months 20e + VAT on top of that? It's not very clear on the website.

Hi Wicked131

Yes that's ex vat pricing. I can also confirm that the contract period is 30 days.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Wicked131

Hi,

Hi Wicked131

Yes that's ex vat pricing. I can also confirm that the contract period is 30 days.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Al

So I understand it's 20e + 23% VAT = 24,60e, that will be deducted every month from my account? 

Are there any international minutes available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

I'm looking to sign up for eMobile business unlimited plan (unlimited minutes and texts and 15gb of data) for 20e per month just wondering will I get charged every months 20e + VAT on top of that? It's not very clear on the website.

Hi Wicked131

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Al

So I understand it's 20e + 23% VAT = 24,60e, that will be deducted every month from my account?

Are there any international minutes available?
    Yes €24.60 inc Vat, there are no international minuted included in this plan but add ons are available - to check which add ons are available please call 1800 242 508

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement