Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standard price plan or Nightsaver

Options
  • 20-08-2015 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello. Sorry for my english could be mistakes but a have a question over here. I have a nightsaver price plan but i didnt use much electricity in a night time. Could u please tell me the standard price plan how much i need to pay for one unit of energy? Nightsaver price for one unit is 17.72 as it is on my bill. Want to find out the standard price plan. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi AndrejP,

Thanks for your post.
    Could u please tell me the standard price plan how much i need to pay for one unit of energy?

The standard unit price for a customer on a 24hr tariff is 16.59c, or 18.83c including VAT. You can find all our rates listed in the price plan section of our website here (just click on 'More Details' for whatever price plan you are looking at).

Reverting to a 24hr meter would however cost €194.09, so it might be best to try to use as much electricity as possible in the nightsaver hours (12am to 9am in summertime, 11pm to 8am in wintertime).

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    David

Advertisement