Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chapelizod - Info please

Options
  • 20-08-2015 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

i'm seeking updated information on Chapelizod local services, general atmosphere, traffic, schools etc. all info is welcome...

many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Lovely area IMO. Close to town,the park, has good bus links. Only couple minutes drive from Liffey valley SC. And you have tesco,also & lidl just up the road in ballyfermot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Please do not bump nearly 8 year old threads. I've split this into a new thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,968 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

If I could afford a house there, it is where I would live.

Hidden gem. Not perfect, but where is?

Close to town, good bus service, Liffey walk outside the door, Phoenix Park a few meters away. The village has a few pubs, a shop that sells everything as well as WINE lol.

M50 around the corner kind of!

Great community spirit too, and there are Allottments opposite the church too. Who would ever think that would happen a few kms from O'Connell Street.

The community in Chappo are very good.

When I win the lotto. That's where I will go. One of the last villages in Dublin left now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Agree with Spanish eyes. If I had the money I would definitely buy a house there. I'll just have to keep doing the lotto

Advertisement