Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1 League] Conference Fixtures

Options
  • 20-08-2015 11:53pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Broncos(CPU) @ Browns(PerrinV2)
    Panthers(triangle king) @ Eagles(Shmarky)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

You're lucky you got that CPU game Perrin.... ;-)

When's suits rock? I'm out tomorrow night but around sat evening or Sunday all day

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

PADRAIC.M wrote: »

When's suits rock? I'm out tomorrow night but around sat evening or Sunday all day

Thats the secret to his superbowls padraic, while the NFC boys knock lumps out of each other, he knocks lumps out of the cpu until the playoffs ;)

Saturday evening sounds good as im at football for a lot of sunday.

Thats the secret to his superbowls padraic, while the NFC boys knock lumps out of each other, he knocks lumps out of the cpu until the playoffs ;)

Saturday evening sounds good as im at football for a lot of sunday.

Hey Padraic, you around tonight?

Yup just home for the night, what time suits you

• Advertisement

I just have to head out for a bit now, should be good for 9 though, if that suits you

Yeah cool I'll check here again at 9, chat to you then

Yeah cool I'll check here again at 9, chat to you then

Heading on now

Heading on now

Me too!

Me too!

Not sure if this will happen, xbox live is experiencing social and gaming problems

• Advertisement

Sure we will give it a shot

Lag was pretty bad before the disconnect, want to try later? Or when suits?

Yeah we'll try again at some stage today, it was funny.....well it wasnt for me ;), how and when the connection dropped.

2 games, and twice i kick off, twice intercept a newton pass, and yes, twice, i get to padraic's 1 yard line and bang, down it goes.

I'm around this morning padraic til about 1.30 if your'e up and about, soccer match this morning is off, but Gaa still on this evening so it could be 9 to 9.30 before i get on

2 games, and twice i kick off, twice intercept a newton pass, and yes, twice, i get to padraic's 1 yard line and bang, down it goes.

jesus apologies Padraic, this does not sound like what i intended, I should really read what im typing before posting it, im not saying padraic done anything wrong whatsoever, There was gaming and social issues on xbox last night that i posted about before our match. now had it been Giffney, that would be another story ;)

Ha your grand I'm not offended! You couldn't make it up! Don't forget it was the exact same time! Just the start of second quarter!
    I'm around all morning so kickoff at 11 suit?

Yeah grand speak to you then

Xbox live still experiencing the same issues as last night

Eagles beat the Panthers 17-14 with a last minute FG in a very tight affair.

The main action happened in the last 2mins of the 4th, DJax inside the panthers 20 catches, gets hit by Cason and Fumbles, Eagles coach curses his luck, Djax of all players, Panthers recover, Newton takes posession, Eagles send Jonathan Joseph onto Olsen on a slant, just because nobody else covered him all game, Joseph picks the pass off and Eagles run the ball down and kick the FG.

Best for Eagles was Darren McFadden, i just put the offense saddle on him and let him go.

Unlucky Padraic, very unlucky with the pick, like i said, last second decision to stick Joseph on Olsen, as he was just unstoppable, maybe catch you on down the madden 16 road.

Advertisement