Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leicester V Tottenham

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I don't understand Dier at DM. Have to question Poch on some of his decisions tbh.

Also, Walker needs to be dropped. He's been bloody awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Have to say a foul for that Lamela challenge is just ridiculous. Commentator saying 'well it was from behind' is just stupid.

A fair challenge, cleanly won the ball. Football can be so ****ing tame sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Walker, jeepers! Back to his best. No support for Kane when we do get the ball.

Atrocious by Vertonghen.

We are so bad.

• Advertisement

Everyone is gather in the middle, Mason and Lamella are on top of each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Can already see how much we miss Eriksen even on a day off. Leicester are having it easy. To think we have an 18 year old on the bench as our only other attacker is mental.

Balfie wrote: »
    Can already see how much we miss Eriksen even on a day off. Leicester are having it easy. To think we have an 18 year old on the bench as our only other attacker is mental.

Who? There are no attackers on the bench. Alli and Onomah are midfielders..

irishmover wrote: »
    Who? There are no attackers on the bench. Alli and Onomah are midfielders..

Was considering Onomah as our only real attacking option on the bench tbh. :/

• Advertisement

Balfie wrote: »
    Was considering Onomah as our only real attacking option on the bench tbh. :/

Not a goalscorer though. He's created goals in the youth level though, but wouldn't class him as an attacker eh!

There is nothing on the bench you'd say 'well he could come on and guarantee us a goal or a few chances' there's also nobody on the pitch who you would say that about either..

Yellow for wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

better from dembele- hint of handball in the follow up block

What was Lamela doing.

I'd whip Carroll on for Mason.

30 mins gone and on setanta they are saying we look good for the draw at the moment. Still 60+ mins to play an we look good for the draw. Abysmal.

Can someone not get to the byline and cross the fúcking ball in?

Cross to who? Kane is doing a Rooney and just running around all over the place. He needs to stay in a forward position.

Like a league of Ireland match.

vertongen gave away a deffo peno- cant believe the ref missed him hauling his man dow- new season-same mistakes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Like a league of Ireland match.

It's not even that good.

Leicester should have a peno

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

not one player has stood out for us

It's not even that good.

I'm swilling wine.

Dembele has been decent, everyone else has been crap. We really are awful.

Kiith wrote: »
    Dembele has been decent, everyone else has been crap. We really are awful.

Its pretty embarrassing.

Silver lining might be that it could guarantee signings before the window shuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

Ah Man this is dire stuff altogether. We don't even have a single game changer on the bench. W'd be lucky to get a draw over here.

09_09_09 wrote: »
    Ah Man this is dire stuff altogether. We don't even have a single game changer on the bench. W'd be lucky to get a draw over here.

Really thought he'd put N'Jie on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Absolutely god awful. Agree with people with dembele being the only decent player for us, but everyone else is having a mare. Sick of Mason booting away balls and does it several times in each match. This is the sort of quality we have to offer....brutal! We have no pace at all especially on the flanks, everything is just far too slow. Lamela...well what else is there to say about the lad? He can't beat players so why does he insist on try doing it every single time? Touch is heavy, gives away silly and needless fouls and has no strength to hold players off.

I honestly wish I could pick a positive from that but there is nothing constructive to take from that.

What has happened to our club where we have 11 players starting who have no creativeness. Nothing. Nobody able to take the bull by the horns against a Leicester side.. Leicester..

Then, to have nobody on the bench with any ability to come on and make a difference? Seriously. This side has the quality to finish 10th at most.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Dembele looking decent. The rest are awful.

How Leicester didn't get a peno I will never know.

Leicester are actually enjoyable to watch. Defending staunchly and breaking with pace and purpose.

Kane living off scraps. If he doesn't get goals soon a whole world of pressure could fall upon him.

Advertisement